tiistai 19. helmikuuta 2013

LillyBo quilt

...or rather a patchwork. So, I got this made. But as Jo here wrote, it comes quite expensive to send it to UK. So I´ve desided to give it to Mannerheim League for Child Welfare´s local association.
I´m so proud to be part of this, even in some way! You can see here what this LillyBo is all about.
This is the blanket with its green fleece backing

The bag for the blanket


I have to skip the WOYWW tomorrow, because I will not be at home. And on Thursday I´ll leave for Stockholm and will be back again on Saturday. Have a lovely week, everyone :)


5 kommenttia:

  1. Very pretty quilt, some child is going to feel so blessed to snuggle up in it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a beautiful quilt and a lovely gesture to give it to such a good cause. It is quite right that you are proud and I am proud of you too for joining in with LillyBo Quilts.
    Thank you for letting me post it on the blog as part of the collective.
    May it bring love and happiness to the child who receives it!
    Love Jo x
    Have a great trip to Stockholm. x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihana! Tosi kaunis ja sopii silti tytölle tai pojalle yhtä hyvin. Mukavaa reissua! (Ja onnea ;))

    VastaaPoista
  4. a stunning quilt made with love, someone is going to love this
    Tilly

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your quilt is gorgeous Tuire, love those hearts and the bag is gorgeous too!

    VastaaPoista