keskiviikko 16. maaliskuuta 2011

WOYWW - A DOONE DOLLY

Nothing new ON my workdesk, but something very special near it!!!
Some days ago I got a packet with the text: "My name is Tarlewlar, I am afraid of almost everything, please love me..."

There was also a beautiful letter with it...

And the poor thing herself - she definitely have had a terrible ride, ´cause the box is a bit broken...
But YES, I do love her very much!!! Thank you so, so much Doone!


At Julia´s Stamping Ground you´ll find more interesting workdesks!

7 kommenttia:

  1. You make lovely things. Great! And recieving a package is always nice. Only, she looks she need a lot of love. Have a nice wednesday. Bye Franka

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ha

    her nose got broken!!!

    poor girl, no wonder she is afraid,

    hee hee,

    still, broken things mend easily with just a little love,

    Dx

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a sweet pif and so nice of you to share it! Happy WOYWWing!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very nice pass it on gift! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #52

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh isn't she lovely. I really don't know how Donna manages to part with her art I'm sure. I love the shawl and strapless dress. Magnificent!

    VastaaPoista