keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 86

I really believe that the time is running faster than before! How many days there have been after the WOYWW last week? ...two? three? But in spite of that I have crafted something! Oh yeah, and last saturday!!! But first my workdesk this morning:


And here is the ATC "things in my mind" a bit closer. The eyes are drawn and painted with Derwent´s Ink Tense pencils, other images are stamps from Prima Marketing and Paper Artsy (odd things in my mind) and the key is 7gypsies´.


More workdesks on Julia´s Stamping Ground blog!

Last week you wondered what am I doing with those butterflies! Here are those "butterfly-beings" as they are now!


And what about last saturday? We were invited to a birthday party of my elder daughter´s fiancé. But it proved to be a wedding ocassion! And moreover, I´m becoming granny!!! (next summer) I do not even realize yet what has happened! :D

17 kommenttia:

  1. Holy cow. A lot has happened in a week. Congrats are in order, I suspect. And I was SO wrong when I thought your little butterfly beings were cats. I got cat-fused by the pointy ears. I love them, though. And I have a pair of those blue and black handle scissors, too. But I keep mine in my kitchen (grin).

    Happy WOYWW from #10.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Uuuuu, tuohan kävisi loistavasti Haltian viereen!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Busy week - congratulations! Love the ATC

    VastaaPoista
  4. So that what they turned into, puzzle solved!! do love your butterflies,
    love Shaz in Oz. #22

    VastaaPoista
  5. Elizabeth, I, too, first thought they were cats... but they had lives of their own... :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love how you use the eyes on your projects :-)
    Being a Grandma is the best thing out so I am really pleased for you. Congrats.
    A x

    VastaaPoista
  7. Golly - what a week and shock...but fab too - how did you find time to create...take it nice and easy - lovely work as ever....

    Sarah (sasa)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hi ya
    fabulous creations, luv the butterfly beings, congratulations to all, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (30)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Beautiful, so much inspiration! I have left you an award on my blog, for your gorgeous work, and for sharing so much with all of us. Thank you so much.

    VastaaPoista
  10. So nice! love the butterfly creations. Congrats on the marriage of your DD and the coming grandbaby!

    VastaaPoista
  11. What an exciting post! Art, beauty, wedding and grandchild. Congratulations on it all!
    Vicki- a little inkling 108

    VastaaPoista
  12. I love all your projects. Congrats! Nana's Rock!

    Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #7 Happy WOYWW

    VastaaPoista
  13. Great interesting ATC! Kinda freaked out by the butterfly people, but don't mind me, I'm one of those weird people who're terrified of butterflies! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    VastaaPoista
  14. Tuire your Art is like something Sacred - deeply moving so so Very Beautiful - I think you are one of my five Pass it forwards? can you take a look at my Voodoo doll, I would love to do one for you and emulate your style in the face if I may?

    Niall and I say every one will be shocked to find we have actually been married all this time and only pretended to Just Being Lovers for a Lifetime....

    Dx

    VastaaPoista
  15. Wow ... the eyes on the ATC are incredibly beautiful!!! Well done!!
    CaroleB #135

    VastaaPoista
  16. Those butterflies turned out super fantastic.
    Love those eyes you draw.
    Becoming a grandparent is the most awesome thing that has ever happened to me.
    Tertia 137

    VastaaPoista